The Social Media Manager will be responsible for all aspects of social media planning, execution, and analytics for a world class organization. The Social Media Manager should be well organized, have good attention to detail, and be a good social content writer. The Social Media Manager will collaborate with multiple department units and provide guidelines and best practices in social media. This is an excellent opportunity to be a social media leader and to make a meaningful impact for a great mission! Work Happy 2018!
* Deploys strategies to increase engagement and a measurable ROI while employing industry best practices across the enterprise
* Create social media toolkits for a large member organization.
* Oversees the creation and maintenance of profiles across social networks to build communities and to drive audience engagement
* Track metrics and monitoring conversions, conversations and trends ? Google Analytics, native Facebook/Twitter tools, etc.
* Lead optimizing paid social media products and services that amplify media campaigns
* Create reports on social media campaigns
* Audit existing social media programs for members: Evaluates the strategy and implementation of clients social media programs
* Negotiates, buys, and optimizes media schedules
* Create, post, and analyze social content
* BA degree in Marketing, Communications, or Advertising
* 3-5 years of experience
* Experience with paid social media planning and buying
* Experience with social media management and listening tools such as Track Maven, Bambu, Spredfast, Sprinklr
* Google Analytics, SEO and SEM
* Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
Send resumes to email@example.com
Media Planning, Copyediting
Department: Social Media