An exciting TCG client is looking for a highly-skilled Social Media Supervisor to stake the reigns for the social and digital needs of their clients...
* Serving as social and digital client lead, providing strategic counsel and tactical oversight
* Monitoring and analyzing digital inputs to inform strategic planning and content creation that generates results
* Supporting the creation of multi-channel content, liaising with the creative team to produce multimedia formats including graphics, video, gifs, elements for live events, etc.
* Providing strategic direction and implementation support for paid social executions across all social platforms
* Integrating an event strategy across social and executing live social eventsRequirements:
* Bachelor's degree
* 6-8 years of experience in digital/social media
* Deep understanding paid media/paid search
* Background using enterprise-level digital and social platforms, such as Spredfast, Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Datorama, as well as Google Analytics/AdWords certifications, familiarity with email service providers, such as Salesforce, Constant Contact, GovDelivery
* Experience with agile development and knowledge of a variety of project management methodologies; Scrum or PMP certification a plus
If you are ready to show off your social media skills, please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!