Clover Consulting has a large, DIRECT client in Grand Rapids, MI in need of a Social Media and Influencer Contractor. Term of this contract position is 9 to 36 months. This position is 100% remote to start until COVID restrictions are lifted.
How you would contribute to the role:
In this role you will be focused on social media channel strategy, helping to determine what content we create to deploy on our brand channels. Working with a strong agency partner, you will be focused on planning and developing social and influencer content and strategies to engage customers and build community around our health and beauty brands. You will also guide the social media approach for new product launches and brand building, leading content creation and content management. Your knowledge of social media, social influencers, and social analytics will help us deliver content that creates conversation and interest in our products and brands.
What your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Support the social media strategy and influencers activations for 2021 North America Social Channels
- Work closely with the Social Media Team and agency partners on developing editorial calendars, social strategies and influencer programs, activating product launch campaigns
- Partner with Brand Marketing and other Cross Functional teams on go to market strategies and activations for upcoming product launches
- Assist in daily social executions including editorial calendar review, influencer content reviews, PO creation, product ordering
- Support Social Selling Teams go to market strategy and initiatives to launch program in North America
- Review and analyze social media analytics and data to inform content decision making and channel performance
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Experience in a role focused on social media and/or digital communications
- Proficiency with social and digital technology in a business environment
- Understanding of social influencers
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting and applying social analytics
- Corporate or agency social media experience managing brand or corporate social pages
- Creative talent to provide new and fresh content and ideas for social strategies
- Demonstrated experience leading project teams to deliver solutions
- Talent to communicate across cultures, with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Experience managing agency partnerships and/or directing projects with outside partner
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital or a related field
Qualified candidates please apply with resume.