Calling all Software/Web Developers - Level 2
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $115,000 - $140,000A bit about us:
The Software/Web Developer will support software and web architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems) of desktop applications.
This position requires familiarity with desktop application packaging and deployment technologies, as well as the processes and procedures for the virtualization and distribution of applications.
Well suited candidates should be looking for a challenge, an opportunity to showcase their technical skills, and a chance to contribute to the National Security of our nation.
This position requires a TS/SCI clearance, with the ability to obtain a CI Poly. Also, an IAT Level II certification (e.g.: Security+, SSCP or GSEC) is required. Candidates should have a High School degree and 8 years relevant experience, or an Associates Degree and 6 years, or a Bachelors Degree and 4 years, or a Masters and 2 years, or a PhD.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
***This position requires a TS/SCI Security Clearance***
Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and have the interpersonal skills to operate effectively in a fast-moving team. They must have the necessary skills and experience to perform the following tasks.
Desired Core Skills:
- Engineer solutions for:
- Virtualizing desktop applications for thick and virtualized desktop clients
- Self-service, workflow approval, license management and license reclamation
- Submit approval for application packages with required documentation
- Investigate methodologies and tools that deploy applications that cannot be virtualized
- Interact with customers and development team to gather and define requirements
- Analyze and study customer requirements to determine the most effective software and web technologies to satisfy their needs
- Design, create, test, and maintain software and web based applications and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Follow a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and also adhere to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web applications (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant)
- Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design
- Design and develop visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation
- Develop and maintain software and web development technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades
- Provide software process management and configuration management throughout the software /web development lifecycle
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.