INADEV is a recognized SBA 8(a) certified SDB based in McLean, VA since 2011. We provide high quality agile digital services, cloud based solutions, and full end to end operational services to multiple Federal agencies such as Department of Homeland Security (IS), Social Security Administration, US Census Bureau, Food and Drug Administration, and large commercial entities such as Echostar.
Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance.
Must be available to work onsite in McLean VA COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. Temporary remote work currently available due to COVID-19
- Overall system solutioning
- Define overall system architecture, components and technology stack
- Use established architectural design patterns to address system organization, interfaces and external integrations, data security and integrity, high availability and redundancy
- Define and own the technical implementation roadmap for the architecture
- Own and deliver large complex systems independently without relying on external technical expertise
- Any other as assigned
- 10 -15 years technical leadership and architecture experience including Enterprise application migration and modernization
- Experience with
- Large scale enterprise systems with heterogeneous architectures, such as SOA and traditional 5 tier J2EE and .NET based architectures
- Programming languages such as, JAVA or C#, Python and/or NodeJS
- Breaking down architecture into component designs and low-level tasks with sufficient information needed for implementation
- Building cloud native & cloud agnostic architectures deployable on cloud using IaaS, PaaS and SaaS components offered by AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Using IaC templates to provision and manage resources on the cloud
- Tools like Jenkins, Git, SonarQube, etc.
- Containerization technologies such as Docker and container orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes or Open Shift
- Familiar with paradigms such as, Microservices Based Architecture, Event Driven Architecture and Domain Driven Design
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines for automated deployments and configuration management
- Ability to articulate technical solutions and influence executive level stakeholders a must
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
We offer a full benefits package. This includes but is not limited to:
- INADEV provides employer premium contributions and offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage plans to ensure employees find the plan that is right for them.
- Employee Assistance Program that includes a wide range of professional services on personal matters.
- Employee Referral Program
- Spot Award Program
- Employer sponsored Life Insurance & Long/Short Disability Insurance
- Dependent Care FSA
- 3 weeks PTO
- 8 paid holidays and up to 2 paid floating holidays
- 401k, annual employer matching, up to maximum of 3%
- Walking distance accessibility to Silver Line Metro (McLean station)
- INADEV provides a healthy and positive work-life environment by providing flexible work schedules, as needed remote days with manager approval
- Loaded FREE snack and beverage lounge
- Regular company outings, such as happy hour, game night, dinner and lunch.
- Regular brown bag sessions that are led by a different team member sharing what new and exciting technologies they are using.
- A commitment to creating a fulfilling work environment
No 3rd party Recruiters/agencies please.
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
INADEV Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, or national origin.