Our client in Irving, TX is seeking a Software Architect to join its Mobile and Technology Innovation organization with responsibility for producing design artifacts by translating business needs into technical specifications. The ideal candidate must have current architecture experience as well as past experience as an enterprise architect. Must still be hands-on. The mobile experience is not required but that is a preference. Salary up to 140k and the hiring manager is ready to move quickly on this. Must be local to DFW area!
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience designing, developing and delivering solutions.
• Strong understanding of SOA, Micro services, SOLID and IoC design principles.
• CI/CD automation experience.
• Demonstrated technical leadership with a desire to mentor, teach, and lead teams.
"US Citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. Odyssey does NOT work with third-party or subcontracting firms."
***Please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration***
Odyssey offers to all w2 employees-- 401K (matching), 50K life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Vision (Optional), Dental (Optional), Aflac (Optional), and Direct Deposit.
Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIN - www.linkedin.com/in/shelleycasino
5801 Tennyson Pkwy, Suite 200 Plano, TX, 75024