Immediate need for a talented Java Architect with experience in the IT Industry. This is a 1+ year contract opportunity and client located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 21-34246
· Solutions Architect
· Microservices Architecture
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
· Their primary role is to learn the codebase, solution configurations, support the software development life cycle (SDLC), attend design meetings, write basic code, fix bugs, support end-users, develop training materials, and assist the Support Team in all operation-related tasks.
· While this position will be focused on supporting deployed solutions, we feel it's important to be involved throughout the project delivery to ease the transition into production.
· The primary involvement will be on post-go-live operations, but involvement is expected during discovery, blueprinting, training, readiness, deployment, and hyper-care.
· Team player, web dev emphasis.
· Support, Service now is important-must have.
· Someone who has worked in a support role and help mature the rest of the team.
· Basic SQL Scripts required (backend).
· Stepping through the code to understand where the issue is…. Troubleshooting & Investigating are a must
· Ability to speak w/business to understand logically how to troubleshoot, sniff out problems
· They use Lucid chart to show things, but and/or Visio experience would be a plus.
Our client is a leading IT Client and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.