One of our clients located in Quincy, MA is looking for a Software Architect. This is a full-time position. If you are interested in my opportunity. Please feel free to send me a copy of your resume to . Thank you.
Are you looking to make an impact at a fast-growing health-tech company that tops the lists on the Inc. 5000 and the Boston Business Journal? You’ve come to the right job description.
Located in Quincy, MA. Must be able to be in office 3-4 days a week.
Who We Are
At, we’re empowering healthcare heroes to transform the way they work. This company simplifies the scheduling and staffing process to match qualified nursing professionals. With shifts at our partnered facilities. We have a pool of over 15,000 Intelypors in our network who get the pay, freedom, and flexibility they deserve—all from one smart and easy-to-use mobile app and platform. And our partnered facilities get access to nursing resources when they need them. All of which leads to the ultimate goal - better care for patients.
Grow with IntelyCare
- Ranked 41 on America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list (Inc. 5000)
- Over 5 million nursing hours filled since launching in 2015
- +200% revenue growth in the last three years
- +100% growth in facilities using our platform year over year
- 41.2% daily active app usage - on par with social media and other popular apps.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Work with Product Management to build out technical designs for features/services
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Successfully communicate all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
Who You Are
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (PHP, NodeJS, Java etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- We are driven by wonder - you’re encouraged to ask, ‘what if?’ and see where it leads you.
- We take big swings - do not be afraid to make mistakes; they’re the steppingstones to success.
- We carry forward care - we care about what we do, we care about each other, and we care deeply about our partnered facilities.
- And we believe that when we work together, we thrive. You won’t find outsized egos and a ‘not my job’ mentality here. Just humble, tenacious folks working together to make the impossible possible.