Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
As a Solution Consultant within our US Delivery Centers you will:
• Conduct software vendor licensing research
• Lead teams of one to three consultants to complete Effective License Position (ELP) analysis for strategic software vendors using discovery and vendor tool data
• Assist with Project Management activities to monitor progress of ELP team tasks
• Create materials for facilitating client meetings that will provide strategic recommendations related to the stakeholder engagement
• Present ELP analysis findings
• Use data to provide trend analysis and assist with determining potential future licensing needs
• Advise best practices on point solutions for individual software vendors
• Provide advisory and implementation services of SAM tooling solutions
• Complete pricing analysis to determine potential cost to organization and assist with optimizing software spend
• Determine and aid in managing the impact of software licensing on cyber security
• Serve as first level of review for all analysis completed
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• Bachelor's degree
•Proficiency in Excel
• Experience in Software Licensing
• Knowledge of the Software Lifecycle
• Experience in Software License ComplianceAudit
• Project Management experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Data Analysis experience
•Ability to maintain the required clearance for this role
•Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.