Software Automation/QA Tester w/Polygraph for U.S. Government Client
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in solving the toughest management and technology problems of our defense and intelligence community. We are looking for innovators that can dream, design and build technologies/products to help support national security missions.
That's where you come in.
As a Software Automation/QA Tester supporting our IC client, you'll:
Benefits You'll Enjoy
- Work with a team of systems engineers and software developers to specify, design, develop, test and deploy the end-state system.
- Work in a dynamic stakeholder environment within AWS
- Be able to interface directly with the customer to provide the highest level of support to a mission unlike any other.
What Employees Say
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage (company paid premiums)
- Paid Time Off and 10 paid holidays
- 401k with 100% immediate vest in the plan
- $7,500 referral bonus for fully-cleared candidates
- Tuition/training assistance and Technology Allowance
"Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis."
"Very good pay and monthly organized fun events for employees" You Bring
Engage Your Expertise
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- 10+ years of prior experience in a Software Developer, or equivalent, role
- Experience with Java software development to write integration code between testing components and services.
- experience with Selenium automated testing tool suite for functional testing and code coverage for web-based applications.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities. Join us at PSS, where your mission is ours.
( Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required)
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.