- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of business processes supported by software systems/products;
- Conduct and participate in test case reviews, requirement reviews, design reviews, and change control activities;
- Creates and contributes to the creation of test plans, test cases, test scenarios, and test data for use during the testing phases of the software development lifecycle, for new and existing software systems/products;
- Produces formal test plans and ensures that test plans and scenarios fully exercise every aspect of the product;
- Documents and reports issues discovered during testing, and reports issues to Management.
- Works as part of Scrum Development Team, effectively participates in sprint planning, task estimates, task sequencing, task assignments, sprint reviews and retrospectives;
- Creates and performs complex test execution. Builds and manages automation framework and performance tests.
- Collaborates with other team members to understand the scope of test cases that will be used for automated scripts.
- Perform fuctional , System test and automated regression testing of web based applications
- Monitor application logs, assist in debugging processes and with root cause analysis
- Defines standards, methods and procedures for test automation.
- Executes automated test scripts for all IT environments.
- 30 % Automation scripting , 40% Testing , 10% Writing Test cases and 20% Scrum activities
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or Information Technology; relevant work experience (over eight years) may be acceptable.
- Minimum 8 years of work experience performing manual, automated testing of web applications and back-end data processes
- Minimum 5 years experience with test automation using Cucumber and Selenium
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases Experience testing application built using Java, Python, C++ or other Object Oriented programming languages
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Technical Experience Required
Quality Assurance/Testing - At least 8 years
Cucumber/ Selenium - At least 5 years
DevOps Methodologies - At least 4 years
Sql development - At least 5 years
Agile and/or Scrum - At least 3 Years
Java/web based applications - At least 3 years