Kforce has a client in search of a Software Design Engineer in Lehi, UT.
Our client is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions and services. Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world.
* Setup SCCM environments and connect to an Intune tenant to test end-to-end functionality that represents what customers would do to manage mobile devices through SCCM connected to Intune
* Communications with stakeholders for gathering functional test requirements from different feature teams
* Execute test cases on assigned feature areas as defined by the hybrid feature teams
* Filing test defects for issues found during test automation execution or test case execution
* Issue reporting, bug filing and regression identification
* Diagnosing failed tests as warranted in order to facilitate fast identification of problems by the engineering team
* Publishing test pass reports
* Maintenance of test results and artifacts for future reference
* Fixing automation suites using Company tools such as SuiteP2, SuiteP3, LoadGen, MSTest, etc.
* Where possible, adding additional automation tests and automation scripts to facilitate faster verification of features
* QA testing experience
* Scripting (PowerShell preferred)
* Setting up and configuring Windows Server
* Experience in testing Windows, iOS and/or Android platforms
* Familiarity with Certificate Authority, Certificate metadata, CA templates
* Experience setting up NDES Server
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.