Software Dev Engineer 4 (C#.Net Core)
12-24 month contract
This is a contract position that is an advanced professional-level position responsible for developing technical designs, developing, and maintaining software source code to support a solution. As experienced member of development team, general work direction will be given, and the individual will be expected to solve complex technical issues and complete programming tasks. This position may be asked to play the role of a technical advisor on projects or solutions whose complexity or scope is moderate.
This individual works with divine guidance to provide or support technology that furthers the mission of the Church and reflects the eternal impact of the gospel. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to and perform analysis of functional requirements.
- Participate in vendor or technology evaluations and identify critical gaps in their offerings.
- Participate in the formulation of technical recommendations.
- Act as a technical advisor
- Create technical designs mapped to functional requirements.
- Provide estimates for development tasks.
- Design, develop, and test code for software development projects including:
- Participate in code reviews.
- Develop technical documentation.
- Participate in the Problem Management process and fix defects.
- Contribute to the design, and implementation, and measures required to protect solutions from security compromise.
- Comply with policies, standards, and regulatory requirements and ensure all others are doing the same.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent professional experience
- 6 years of progressive relevant professional experience
- Experience with C# .NET Core
- Must understand and implemented S.O.L.I.D. coding principles in past employment
- React experience
- Must have a solid base of learning and some experience in all the primary areas of an n-tier enterprise system that may or may not be web based, e.g., interface domain logic and database layers.
- Integration needs with CRM
- Utilize Microsoft Power Platform as a part of the integration.
- Power Automate
- Power Apps
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com