Software Dev Engineer 4 (Salesforce)
12-24 month contract
This is a contract position that is an advanced professional-level position responsible for developing technical designs, developing, and maintaining a Salesforce solution to support Field Services. This position is responsible for automating complex business processes,executinga ci/cd process, and supporting the configured business processes, implementations, and users. This position may be asked to play the role of a technical advisor on projects or solutions whose complexity or scope is moderate.
This individual works with divine guidance to provide or support technology that furthers the mission of the Church and reflects the eternal impact of the gospel. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to and perform analysis of functional requirements.
- Participate in vendor or technology evaluations and identify critical gaps in their offerings.
- Participate in the formulation of technical recommendations.
- Act as a technical advisor
- Create technical designs mapped to functional requirements.
- Provide estimates for development tasks.
- Design, develop, and test code for software development projects.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Apply the continuous integration and continuous delivery process.
- Develop technical documentation.
- Participate in the Problem Management process and fix defects.
- Contribute to the design, and implementation, and measures required to protect solutions from security compromise.
- Comply with policies, standards, and regulatory requirements and ensure all others are doing the same.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent professional experience
- 6 years of progressive relevant professional experience
- Salesforce Administrator to the Advanced Administrator level certifications
- Salesforce implementation and ongoing support services
- Salesforce Platform App Builder to the Platform Developer 1 level certifications
- Must have a solid base of learning and some experience in all the primary areas of an n-tier enterprise system that may or may not be web based, e.g., interface domain logic and database layers
- Exceptional troubleshooter with the ability to solve problems in a timely manner under pressure.
- Strong skills in engineering/programming, analytical/diagnostic/troubleshooting, web technology, and programming methodology
- Must have a basic understanding of systems and subsystems.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable software, computer languages, and code to perform the responsibilities of the role.
- Salesforce Field Service Lightning platform experience
Specific Degrees, Certifications, Licenses :
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer 1
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com