We are seeking a talented and seasoned senior Software Development Engineer (SDE) to join the team. Our client is rolling out a series of new technology programs and products that all focus on keeping people healthy and safe. Our teams are currently building tech businesses in computer vision, biofeedback devices, app development, software & analytics platforms, motion capture, electronic medical record (EMR) system, and more.
A successful Software Development Engineer will have a broad array of experiences, strong technical skills, an excellent ability to solve problems, good communication skills and a desire to be a key technical contributor.Essential Job Duties:
- Daily work will involve interacting with engineers, instructors, product & program managers, managers and other stakeholders.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against tight schedules.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy Experience influencing software engineers' best practices within your team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Strong written and verbal communication skills preferred Promote industry standard best practices.
As a sensor engineer of our team, you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of core product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, driving the system architecture, and spearheading best practices to enable a superior product. You will build software solutions from the ground up, helping scale our internal operations and integrated with external partners.Qualifications:
The ideal SDE candidate is clearly passionate about delivering experiences that delight customers and creating solutions that are robust.
- A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements.
- Creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems.
- This person has thrived and succeeded in fast paced environment where learning new concepts quickly is a must.
- High Level Programming language - C#, Java, Python-Very STRONG in JAVA
- Web application development experience - need to have the fundamentals of WAD
- Solid understanding of Dev Ops and CIDC - Automated testing, metric gathering
- Strong experience in Spring Boot
- React/Redux Experience
- Must have Cloud experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at