Description Job Description:
The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a motivated Software Developer in the Annapolis Junction, MD area. This position will support a highly visible fast paced prime contract. Requires and active TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance.
Seeking a motivated developer to join the SIGINT Forensics Center (SFC) team. This position provides opportunity for the developer to work on a variety of tasking. The candidate will develop tools to perform automated data identification and extraction from seized collateral. Identify techniques for technology discovery in provided datasets. Develop tools and capabilities highlighting the presence and use of the discovered technologies. Research and implement new methods of data exploitation through the use of commercial tools or other GOTS products and integrate them into the existing processing system architecture. Perform research on defined technologies and/or target specific topics. Respond to high-priority customer requests for information (RFI).
The candidate must have:
Bachelor's Degree and 4- 8 years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- At least 4- 8 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 3 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- Candidate must meet all qualifications associated with Sections C3,T1. And C3.T2. of DoD Directive 8570.01-M entitled Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program.
External Referral Bonus:
- - Experience with Perl, or experience with a dynamic/multi-paradigm language (Python, Ruby, Groovy, Scala) and the willingness to learn Perl
- - Experience developing web applications built around the MVC pattern
- - Experience working with a relational databases. E.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLLite
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.