HR Pundits has one full time opportunity for Software developers. Kindly look into below job requirement and share suitable resumes asap.
Role: Software Developer
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Full Time Position
- Evaluate business requirements and design specifications creation (conceptual, high level and detailed technical specifications)
- Evaluate and implement technical solutions in line with the current business and functional flow to improve the Reporting analytics
- Understanding release changes, study the impact on interfaces and applications with enhancement in these applications
- Analyzing the design and operational bottle necks for performance tuning and proposing solutions to fix them.
- Interacting with the business and analysts teams and also the functional stake holders.
- Designing user interface screens according to client requirements.
- Migrated the most complex functionalities of our application completely and prepared documentation of the technical and functional knowledge needed for the migration for future reference
- Have good knowledge on the inter-system communications in the application and resolved many critical defects from the backend systems
- Responsible for ensuring successful inception of complex technical assignments for the application, which include analysis, design, development, quick fixes, deployments and testing.
- Been responsible to provide the estimations for the modules to be delivered.
- Involved in incident management, Handling problem tickets, user queries and service requests.
- Provided technical help to team to ensure timely delivery.
- Involved in merger activities for smooth customer data migration
Minimum Education Requirement: This position requires, at a minimum, a bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor's degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.