Job Number: R0080828
Software Developer, MidThe Challenge:
Are you looking for an opportunity to not j us t develop sof tware, but to build a system that will transform the us ers engage and communicate with potential employers? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the skills needed to build a leading edge, cloud-based, web application from vision to production-ready system.
Empower change with us .You Have:
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with sof tware engineering
- Experience with OpenShift te chn ology
- Experience in working with DevOps- related te chn ologies
- Experience in collaborating with management, IT c us tomers, other te chn ical and non-te chn ical staff, and contractors at all levels
- Experience in working with COTS products in Containers deployment methods
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph required
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with Ping Federate
- Experience with Ping Directory
- Experience with Spring Boot environments
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required. Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that foc us es on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and te chn ical courses, certifications, and books. Build your te chn ical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-ho us e experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.