- Maintain existing code for basic applications while expanding technical knowledge to be able to perform increasingly more challenging work which will include assisting in the development of basic software programs.
- Learn and implement new technologies and architectures within a reasonable time frame.
- Work on individual programs that are part of a much larger application.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of software development, concepts and technology obtained through formal training and/or work experience.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze and resolve problems of basic complexity.
- Attain ability to work effectively in a strong customer service/team oriented environment.
- Adapt to changing products and technologies.
- Fix minor bugs in existing, often unfamiliar programs, under considerable time constraints.
- Manage and prioritize often conflicting tasks and interruptions so as to minimize their impact on the current deadlines and workload.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or comparable work experience.
- Logical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Exposure to object oriented programming.
- Exposure to current programming languages: C#, .NET
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team situation.
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades . Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people .
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.