BDO’s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
BDO Digital, LLC, a subsidiary of BDO USA, LLP, provides a holistic portfolio of technology, transformation services and solutions. We are an organization that values your time, talent, and contributions. Collaborate with BDO Digital’s cross-disciplinary team who work together to solve digital needs and unearth new opportunities to drive competitive advantage. Our commitment to each other is why BDO Digital is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth. We’re looking for people with the same drive; to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
The Software Developer – Dynamics CRM works with cutting edge CRM and related technology, delivers high quality solutions across various industries and collaborates with a team working on holistic development projects that range in size and scope, as well as receive continuous career development opportunities. This role performs hands-on development and unit testing of software solutions primarily based on Microsoft technologies, including but not limited to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SQL Server, PowerBI, .Net, Office 365 and Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, required; degree with a focus in Computer Science, preferred
- Three (3) or more years of software development experience with .Net, SQL and SQL server, required
- One (1) or more years of experience with Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, MS MVC, Angular, or React, required
Experience with one of the following, required:
- .Net / C# / MVC development
- Dynamic CRM
- SQL and SQL Server
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be open to local travel to client sites, if needed
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Azure, Salesforce, Angular, HTML, React, Microsoft Development, SQL, SQL Server, .Net, C#, MVC
Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Indianapolis, New York