Solidus is searching for a dynamic Software Engineer/Developer for work located in Bellevue, Nebraska. The successful candidate will have an inspiring opportunity to envision, create and shape the next generation mission planning and analysis for our USSTRATCOM customer.
This individual will be part of a fast paced team in support of our customer supporting sustainment and modernization of the Mission Planning and Analysis Common Services (MPACS) application.
Successful candidates will possess the knowledge and experience to perform complex system and specialty engineering tasks. Will also have demonstrated experience in performing a variety of complicated tasks and operating with a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Active Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret; Eligibility to obtain a Secret Clearance would be considered
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Experience with interfacing with the Enterprise Database (Oracle based, also uses VMWare and web logic)
- Experience with two of the following operating systems (Windows, Solaris, Linux)
Broad knowledge of the following is desirable:
- Coding standards, Distributed computing and relational databases
Job ID: 4110
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Please Note: Solidus does not accept applications from agencies, 3rd party vendors, or applications with incomplete information.