I hope you are doing well
This side Nikhil from CCIT and I have below urgent position for my client, please have a look it
Role Spark engineer
Location Sunnyvale CA
Duration Long Term
- Work on development initiatives as part of a scrum team on sprint cycles.
- Closely interact with our stakeholders (Product Owners/Managers, Business Analysts, others) for clarity on sprint items and for verification of developed solutions.
- Participate in team activities such as sprint grooming sessions, project or product discussions, brown bags.
- Follow appropriate coding standards and best practices as applicable. Document your work well.
- Participate in code reviews for your peers. Collaborate with your peers for finding solutions to complex problems. Share knowledge with your peers and also learn from them as required.
- Work on operational and production support for the applications we build and maintain.
- Work towards quarterly team and organizational goals that should be result oriented and measurable.
- 5+ years of overall experience in software development.
- Strong data engineering experience with demonstrable skills building data pipelines from structured and semi-structured data sources, data cleansing, formatting and storing data into reporting tables.
- Strong scripting experience using Python/Perl/Shell.
- Strong programming experience with Java.
- Strong experience with relational database systems such as Oracle, MySQL.
- Strong demonstrable experience working on realtime data pipelines using technologies such as Kafka and Storm.
Preferred Qualifications -
- Experience with big data technologies - HDFS, Pig, Hive, Oozie, HBase, Spark etc.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
Thanks & Regards