Software Developer - Junior Job Description:
The Intermediate Software Developer provides expert services in support of Information Technology (IT) systems, engineering services and activities related to IT programming languages with ability to write code interfacing with various capabilities, such as databases and cluster environments, and resolve development issues related to scale and scope ot the volume of data being processed. Provide research and development support services for IT systems to include requirements analysis and logistical elements requiring engineering support. Provide comprehensive support to internal and external customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues. Requirements:
- Software Developer must have experience working in a Linux based environment writing web based application software as well as standalone tools, scripts and utilities run directly on Linux systems.
- Software Developers must know how write code interfacing with various capabilities, such as databases, understand how code must be adapted to or written to execute in cluster environments, and write code that efficiently scales due to the volume of data being processed.
- The Software Developer must know and follow standard software development best practices and write secure code.
- Software Developers will support projects throughout their full lifecycle (inception, design, coding, deployment, retirement).
- Active Top Secret plus (SCI) eligible
- Bachelors + 2-4 years OR Masters + less than 2 years of prior relevant experience
- (1) Certification required - IAT LEVEL 1 (CE): A+ CE or Network+ CE or CND or CCNA Security
If interested, please send an updated, Word copy of your resume to the assigned contact, Dan, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com