Description Job Title:
Junior/Mid-level Software Developer Job Description:
Work with a team of software developers providing new software solutions and enhancements for an existing Aircraft Maintenance system and any of NASA/JSC's Aircraft Operations Divisions (AOD) software applications as needed. Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assists in design, coding, and testing.
- Use T-SQL in MS SQL Server to assist in application development, troubleshoot production problems, and generate custom reports.
- Use Visual Studio and SQL Server Reporting Services to create and maintain reports. Accurately employs our development tools.
- Interact with software developers, testers, management and users to accomplish project tasks.
- Understands standard development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively.
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management.
- Update software documentation (i.e. Requirements, Design, and User's Guide) as needed.
- Write and review test procedures for changes to the application.
• Experience in using AJAX, Bootstrap, HTML and CSS.
• Experience with SQL and MS Reporting Services.
• Ability and desire to learn new languages and technologies.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly motivated with the ability to work on multiple tasks independently and as part of a project team.
• Able to break down business problems into solvable components to recommend solutions. Qualifications Desired Skills
- 3-5 years of applicable experience required
- Experienced in developing Single Page Application (SPA)
- Experience in Web Services and Web API
- Experience with Visual Studio and Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is Required
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field (required) Desired Qualifications
My SAIC Benefits.