Our client is a leading information technology and management consulting firm that provides enterprise solution management and integration services to the Federal Government. They have been recognized as a Top Workplace in Washington, DC, and regularly place on the Inc. 5000 list.
They have an immediate need for an Oracle Service Cloud Developer
for a project located in Washington, DC. You will have the opportunity to work on a talented development team, where your understanding of various Oracle application-based solutions will contribute to the design and implementation of those solutions.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be ==== Holders
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems
- 2+ years of experience in CRM Service, application integration, or customer success domain
- Experience with Oracle Service Cloud (OSvC)
- Hands-On Development experience with Oracle Service Cloud
- Hands-On experience with Oracle Service Cloud / RightNow applications
- Hands-on experience in basic configuration and navigating through UI
- Experience working in Support/service management processes
- Knowledge of industry best practices in Customer Service / Support domain from IT perspective
- Strong understanding of architectural concepts, issues, and trends in the IT solutions
- Thorough understanding of software development life cycles, development and technology tools, testing methodologies, and requirements gathering
- Ability to express complex ideas to both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels in the organization
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or ====s
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-JK1