Description Job Description:
You will customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow.
You will collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators on the team to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests.Primary Responsibilities
Duties include analysis of systems requirements, timelines, requirements allocation, defining interfaces, system testing and integration and quality assurance as follows:
- Responsible for technical planning and system design, development and integration, and system verification and validation.
- Understand clients' applications requirements
- Influences development of solutions that impact strategic goals results. Recommends new technical solutions in support of strategy and operations.
- Includes work of other technical staff that impact on project results/outputs.
- Applies technical knowledge to resolve highlight complex problems, develops innovative solutions through research and integration of best practices.
- Ability to communicate with leadership regarding matters of significant importance, including new concepts, practices and approaches.
- Identify key application features
- Work with other IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes based on specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Troubleshoot applications
- Find bugs and offer timely solutions
- Test existing applications, identify deficiencies and offer solutions.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Requires BS degree (or equivalent experience) and less than 2 years prior relevant experience. Mid to Senior level experience also desired.Basic Qualifications
External Referral Bonus:
- Requires basic knowledge of and ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts of narrow technical domain.
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Systems EngineeringPay Range: