CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity:
Our client, a Nationwide Real Estate SaaS company in Irvine, CA is looking to hire a PERMANENT talented aspiring Software Developer reporting to and mentored by the hands-on Director of Technology on their talented small team. You will be involved and have a say in the solutioning of multiple software integration, customization, automation and website projects. You’ll responsible for helping revamp older more graphics driven platforms to more data driven platforms as well as build new financial, real estate fintech platforms using your full stack capabilities in .Net Core web, ADO, API’s, Visual Studio, Angular containerized microservice application in AWS Cloud and integration/ automation with 3rd party apps like MS Dynamics365 CRM, and AutoCAD and BricsCAD. with.Net Core/Angular. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop new features and collaborate with the rest of the Scrum team. The successful candidate will be a collaborative problem solver with a passion for building and solutioning quality products with a sophisticated design. The ideal candidate will enjoy wearing multiple hats and learning new things. The ultimate candidate will want to stay for a long time and grow with the company into a Lead or management role as their career progresses.
Experience with some redesign and upgrading legacy software to new development in .Net CORE/ AWS Cloud, Microservices, Angular ideal
Where You're Located 100% Remote
- Min 3 years’ experience working in an Agile Development Environment.
- Firm understanding of web frameworks, Design and implement backend APIs, databases, and multiple back-end languages.
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Understanding of SEO principles, customer journey mapping and other UX techniques.
- Familiar with working within Azure or AWS Cloud environment.
- Ability to perform bug fixes across the entire application stack and do Unit/integration testing.
- Experience implementing and using modern web development workflows and operations using open-source tools.
- Build CI/CD pipeline and some proficiency with DevOps task.
- Willingness to learn AutoCAD and BricsCAD customizations
- A plus: Knowledge of ADO/ Microsoft Azure DevOps project management; Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 customization; Mobile app development experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of end user usability and best practices.
- Always hungry to learn and stay up with latest advancements in technology.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external customers/vendors
- Possess good communication and organizational skills; willingness to perform a variety of tasks on short notice.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly motivated with good diagnostic and problem solving skills and work well under pressure in a fast-paced working environment.
- .NET C# class development in a custom API and architecture.
- Maintain all legacy and new custom code. Convert legacy VBA to .NET C#.
- Integrate CAD functions with multiple internal systems including CRM, billing, MSSQL data.
- Continuous improvement tasks and user experience enhancements.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to review and clarify business requirements.
- Develop test plans, test scripts, perform automated/manual functional unit testing and validation.
- Ensure security and software development best practices are followed.
- Create tools to optimize workflow.
- Keep up to date with recent technological and software developments.
- Participate in Agile Scrum meetings including sprint plannings, backlog groomings and retrospectives during two-week sprints
About CGS Business Solutions:
CGS specializes in IT business solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company and is honored to be selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California. After five consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business environments.