About Our Team
AutoVIN, a KAR Global brand, creates and manages software to run vehicle inspections and facilitate the movement of inspection data to everyone in the remarketing value chain. We are using cloud infrastructure, new technology, and best practices to build a world-class platform. About Our Candidate
The successful candidate will be a passionate product engineer skilled at object-oriented design and development. This candidate will be enthusiastic about automated testing and using modern DevOps techniques to deliver high-value software quickly with the highest quality.
Candidates for this position will be familiar with agile software development processes. Ideal candidates will also be comfortable with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, tools like Azure DevOps, and git. What You Will Be Doing
What You Need To Be Successful
- Creating business value by creating object-oriented software that is well tested.
- Creating microservice-based solutions that span customer-facing web sites to client-focused integration solutions.
- Delivering these software solutions on modern cloud systems using automated system.
- You will be working in a stable business environment with strong organizational and management support, so you can focus on your craft. Mastery, Autonomy and Purpose are core tenants that serve to drive us every day.
This Is The Tech Stack We Use
- Proven ability to deliver high quality solutions.
- Experience with large, complex and highly scalable systems.
- Experience in an object-oriented language such as Java/C#.
- Experience in some cloud-based hosting model.
- Experience with some API development, especially REST-based services.
- Exposure to the data tier with any sort of database, either transactional or NoSQL.
- Worked with Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Automated Testing (Unit, Integration, Functional).
- Agile processes and practices.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our benefits package includes:
- Azure PaaS - Functions, App Services, Service Bus, Cosmos DB, Storage Accounts, MS SQL, Front Door
- C# - Latest .NET Core Frameworks
- Azure Devops for work management, source control, CI/CD
- Competitive compensation
- Insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Wellness program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee stock purchase program
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Learning and development resources
#techjobs | #techjobsdice