We are seeking someone with strong technical experience with Authentication services (SSO and MFA) through multiple cloud platforms as well as on premise AD environments. A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise, strong business acumen and judgment. Utilizing your experience with on-prem and Cloud IAM services you will work with the team to transition applications to Azure making use of Identity Federation protocols such as SAML2, WS-Federation, Kerberos, OAuth2 and OpenID Connect (OIDC). You also must have experience and understanding of modern Identity & Access Management concepts and best practice.
- 7+ years of experience in Information Security
- Strong hands-on experience with SSO & MFA, AD Connect, SAML, OAuth.
- Strong hands-on experience with industry standard SSO technologies and protocols (OAuth, OpenID Connect, FIDO, SCIM, LDAP, SAML)
- Expertise in Identity and Authentication solutions such as Active Directory, SailPoint, Saviynt, or Siteminder
- Knowledge of LDAP and Active Directory services, MFA, Risk based authentication and privileged access management
- Holistic view of IAM (Authentication and Authorization Data, Endpoint Security, Network Security, Policy Engine)
- Understanding of API design concepts, RESTful Services, and modern application interaction patterns
- Familiarity with deployments and integration of IAM solutions within the cloud (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience in deploying large-scale, global projects and programs
- Familiarity with IT security and risk management practices
Bachelor's degree in a related field, 6 - 9 years
IT Certifications including Microsoft Certifications, CISSP, SANS, Security+, and ITIL v3 Foundation certification