Position Type- Full Time/Contract
Role: Data Analytics
Location: Irving TX
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in MIS, IT, Project Management, or equivalent work experience
- Predictive Building/ Decision Trees.
- Python Building Models
- BI Tools - Tableau or Qlik experience
- Experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical experience regarding data models, data mining, and segmentation technique
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical software for analyzing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate SQL skills for use in data analysis issues research, and data quality assurance
- Team player with experience working with the business user
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and preserve the data integrity of these sources
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities garnered from the data analysis
- Summarize, group, and visualize data sets and information for management and executive review
AgreeYa is a global systems integrator delivering a competitive advantage for its customers through software, solutions, and services. Established in 1999, AgreeYa is headquartered in Folsom, California, with a global footprint and a team of more than 1,850 staff across offices. AgreeYa works with 500+ organizations ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses across industries such as Telecom, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Healthcare, Utility & Energy, Technology, Public sector, Pharma & Biotech, and others. Please visit us at www.agreeya.com for more information.
AgreeYa is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristics. Visit our website to learn about our Career & Culture.