Salary: Excellent compensation with benefits + Bonus + 401K
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Duration: Full-Time Permanent position (no contract, no remote, no corp to corp)
- Participate in all phases of development from definition and design through implementation, debugging, testing and deployment of web applications across multiple systems on a fast-paced, agile development schedule.
- Work directly with developers, project leads and project stakeholders to understand and resolve issues and clarify requirements.
- Respond to production issues by conducting root cause analysis and identifying the underlying issue.
- Responsible for the maintenance and ongoing development of our WordPress/Drupal web sites and PHP web applications.
- 2-4+ years of experience designing and developing web applications using LAMP stack, strong administrative experience with LAMP stack
- Strong administrative experience using LAMP stack
- Solid understanding of relational database systems SQL (MySQL, MS SQL)
- In-depth knowledge of mobile-friendly, responsive design with HTML5/CSS, ideally with the Bootstrap framework.
- Hands-on experience with application troubleshooting and diagnostics for LAMP stack
- Working experience in web programming for WordPress and Drupal required
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- Object-oriented programming and computer science foundations
- Software security best practices
- PHP, .Net Framework, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, WCF, Web API/REST Services.
- Current Web UI frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation
- Relational database design and development
- Agile methodologies and tools
- Unit testing
- Content management systems
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
Please click the Apply Now button below to send your resume.