We have a great opportunity for a full-time Salesforce Developer to help lead architectural discussions, solution design and implementation of new features in our instance supporting our entire line of business. You will be responsible for maintaining both an enterprise application and user partner community.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU Required:
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements and produce solutions that meet these and foreseeable needs.
- Work with a team of business analysts, QA, architects and other developers to understand, document and solve business needs.
- Write thorough, high-quality unit and regression tests to cover application changes and new development
- Exceptional abstract reasoning and critical thinking skills
- Ability to learn independently and deliver solutions to business needs
- Strong programming fundamentals and knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of team development fundamentals including object oriented programming concepts, writing maintainable code and understanding and maintaining existing codebases
- Understanding of source control, git preferred
- On-site attendance
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
- Experience in Salesforce platform development, especially lightning
- Passion for software development
- .Net framework languages such as C# or F#
- Unmanaged development such as C or assembly
- Understanding of and experience with Agile and other software development methodologies
- Experience with TFS, Jira or other workflow and issue tracking software
Ready to join thousands of talented team members who are making the dream of home ownership possible for more Americans? It's all happening on UWM's campus, where our award-winning workplace packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
It's no wonder that out of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It's at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it's providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you'll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation and ethnicity, you'll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
More reasons you'll love working here include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12 months
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Paid volunteer hours
- Paid training and career development
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Mortgage discount and area business discounts
- Free membership to our large, state-of-the-art fitness center, including exercise classes such as yoga and Zumba, various sports leagues and a full-size basketball court
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician's office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch
- Convenience store featuring healthy grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Company
- Indoor/outdoor cafe with Wi-Fi
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with UWM is "at-will." UWM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Connect with UWM!
Not sure what to apply for? Connect with us to speak with a recruiter and explore opportunities!