The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related technical field.
- 2-5 years of experience providing software development support to customers in a dynamic, proactive, and operational environment.
- Knowledge and experience in languages such as C#, C/C++, Java, Python, Perl or Bash Scripting
Additional desired skills:
· Familiarity with network protocol analysis tools (e.g. Wireshark, tcpdump)
· Knowledge of OS internals and compiler concepts
· Strong debugging and analytical skills
· Knowledge of TCP/IP network internals and open source tools
· Experience with industry-standard reverse engineering tools such as IDAPro, HexRays or OllyDbg
· Experience with Android or iOS environments
Top Secret security clearance is required