**Some remote work available**
Work with a highly skilled team focused on implementing and operating next generation security solutions for government and commercial clients. Perform hands on evaluation, implementation, and operation of leading security Cyber defense tools and technologies, apply in-depth defense strategies in large and complex networks to rapidly identify vulnerabilities and threats, prioritize response actions, and develop effective counter-measures. Apply thought leadership in a highly collaborative and innovative work environment to solve complex security challenges.
- Must possess 7+ years of experience with IT in a professional work environment and have experience with Deployment or Daily Maintenance of Cisco ISE appliances.
- Experience establishing baseline ISE security rules/policies working with other service lane members
- Implement redundant/HA Cisco ISE solution
- Integrate Cisco ISE solution with enterprise PKI architecture
- Implement ISE solution for campus LAN, wireless, remote access and guest network environments
- Integrate ISE with enterprise patching and anti-virus solutions
- Experience deploying a NAC solution using Cisco ISE or other industry standard vendor (e.g. ForeScout).
- Must have a solid understanding of protocols to include 802.1x, RADIUS, TACACS+, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, LDAP, and others.
- 1+ years of experience with performing systems administration in Windows, Linux, or VMware environments, including performing basic troubleshooting, installation/configuration, monitoring system performance/availability, and performing security upgrades.
- Experience performing network engineering (physical or logical) (e.g. installation and activation of ports; configuration of switches, LANS, VLANs, VPN, and network FW/appliances); or network administration services such as Active Directory, Guests VLANs, domain management, etc.
- 1+ years of experience performing hardware network management using tools such as SolarWinds, FireEye, WUG, network packet sniffers (e.g. WireShark).
- Understands and is willing to provide support in an IT operations and maintenance Tier II/III role including ticket information updates, issue response and remediation.
- Possess 2+ year of experience in Linux Administration (e.g. Debian and Red Hat distribution variants/derivatives).
- Experience integrating cyber security data using enterprise and/or custom tools data aggregation and analysis tools (e.g. Splunk).
- Knowledge of federal information security policies, standards, procedures, directives, frameworks, federal security authorizations, assessment, and risk management processes for enterprise systems.
- Cisco Certification (CCNA Security or CCNP) preferred.