Software Developer - Active Secret Clearance
AINS has an exciting opportunity for a talented developer within the DC metro region. The position is to perform the day to day development activities, and primarily focus on custom development tasks to include iOS mobile applications. There are series of customizations and integrations that requires the individual to be adept with development and deployment, and support the current team in building a cohesive, streamlined and quality solutions. The primary work location is at the client site in Crystal City (Arlington), VA. Candidates should be hands-on in all aspects software development lifecycle. Candidates must have the ability and interest to work on a range of different types of projects and business processes.
- Work independently and collaboratively as a senior developer on a high-visibility software development projects.
- Contribute to senior level design and architectural discussions as well as customer requirements sessions to support the implementation of mobile applications
- Design and develop clear and maintainable code
- Complete complex development tasks on time and on budget
- Interact with the client to clarify analyze, assess requirements-
- Actively involved in iterative requirements, design, development, testing activities and deployment activities.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1+ years developing software applications with exposure to full lifecycle development
- Mobile App. Developer experience
- Web services development and implementation (REST and SOAP)
- Experience implementing applications with innovative approaches to complement non-mobile enterprise applications.
- Understanding of best practices for provisioning and deploying enterprise users with custom mobile applications.
- Excellent analytical and assessment skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work will with customers, facilitate requirements, design, and demonstrate creative solution concepts.
Other desired skills:
- Mobile App. Developer with experience developing business applications for iPhone/iPad and deploying the applications through the App Store
- Fluency in XML
- Front End programming in AJAX, JS, HTML
- Database application development
- Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure cloud-based development, operations, deployment, and DEVOPS
- Java, .Net or other development skills (e.g., Drupal, ColdFusion, etc).
- Familiarity with Agile development practices.
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university (Computer Science or Math preferred)
- US Citizenship required
- Active Secret clearance required
About AINS AINS, Inc. has been in business since 1988 and provides over 125 Federal agencies with IT products and services. The company is located in Gaithersburg, MD. Please visit the AINS Corporate website at www.ains.com for more details. AINS offers: - Career growth - Competitive salaries & incentives - Good benefits - 401(k) retirement savings plan - Life insurance - Education cost reimbursement - AINS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.