SAIC is looking for a Software Developer (Journeyman) to support our customer in creating capabilities and providing technical services and subject matter expertise in Mission Command and C2 Maneuver systems. You will provide technical support to the Family of Tactical and Strategic Mission Command systems to include: Common Software, BCCS, TSI, TS3, TDI, CPCE, Command Web, DDS.
- Designs, develops, and maintains software for a variety of engineering applications.
- Works with analysts to understand their analytic or interface requirements. Develops tools and interfaces.
- Designs, develops, and tests operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software applications.
- Sets operational specifications and formulates and analyzes software requirements.
- Designs embedded systems software.
- Key tasks include sprint development and execution support; SW development (code/unit test); unit integration and test.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or engineering discipline
- Three years of functional software experience with Java; Linux and Windows OS
- Willing to travel up to 10% CONUS to support operational requirements
- Active secret clearance.
- Advanced Degree is desirable
- Understanding and experience in the complete life-cycle of the software in military systems
- Other software languages a strong plus
- Ability/familiarity with Apache Service Mix a strong plus
- Familiarity with CECOM Software Engineering Center Post Production Software Sustainment (PPSS) processes a plus
My SAIC Benefits.