Location: Sugar Land, TX
Our client develops marketable, dynamic solutions that must look good, perform well, and constantly evolve. One of the products you will be enhancing is a GIS-integrated web map application used by people in the field who negotiate right of way acquisitions. This leverages the latest Esri ArcGIS API and suite of products. If you interested in working with new technology and on a dynamic team, please send us your resume.
- Application architecture and data modeling
- Researching and proposing technology to use and challenging other developers
- Back end development using .NET Standard and Core frameworks and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working with BAs and testers on cases, requirements, source control, unit tests, builds, code review, and UAT throughout the SDLC
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science, or related discipline is required.
- 4+ years of development experience building:
- Web based applications using ASP.NET MVC or web forms, C#, Entity Framework, jQuery, web APIs, and SQL.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools including Database engine, Integration services and Reporting services.
- Provide technical support for a growing portfolio of applications used by business users and clients.
- Extensive problem solving and debugging skills.
- Expert in best practices used to develop web applications and relational databases.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with aggressive schedules.
- Outstanding communication skills.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience creating and maintaining application build environments with .NET.
- Experience with Containerization and Azure App Services.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Experience designing a product from the ground up.
- Experience in a DevOps/CI/CD environment.