AllStaff Solutions is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! Our team strives for success and it makes our day when we are able help talented individuals find their career’s next move and our clients find qualified talent. If you are interested in joining the AllStaff Team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
• C#/.NET to implement MVC based Responsive Web based applications for desktop, tablet or phone platforms
• Microsoft Visual Studio, TFS, and good knowledge of continuous integration process
• Agile methodology (SCRUM or Kanban) and leading the implementation of Agile best practices
• Writing SQL queries (for Oracle or SQL Server)
• Database design, data modeling concepts, and experience with data migrations
• Understanding WCF Service/Web Service deployment process
• Understanding of testing tools and unit testing, integration test scripting, and testing methodologies
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Master's Degree or higher
• 15 years experience
The main function of a software developer is to develop and design web applications and software. A typical software developer is responsible for directing web site content creation, enhancement and maintenance. Provides expertise and direction in the development and/or modification of computer-based scientific, technical, and business software systems.
What we Offer
Competitive pay and benefits
How to Apply
Please submit your resume below for this opportunity and to view other positions available, visit our career’s page at http://jobs.crelate.com/portal/allstafftechnicalsolutions