Aqueduct Technologies is seeking a Software Developer for our customer based in the New England area. As a Software Developer, you’re a member of the DevOps team that aids in the innovation and creation of tools, APIs, and applications that support and interconnect company products and services to its customers and employees alike.
Remote - located anywhere on the East Coast.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope, to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Collaborate with team members from start to finish on software development projects.
- Coordinate with various departments across the organization as needed.
- Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the company.
- Maintain software and create updates regularly to address company and customer needs.
- Analyze and test programs and products in staging before production launch.
- Troubleshoot code quickly and efficiently.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions with team members.
- Willingness to seek ways to improve existing business software and processes for the betterment of our company and customers.
- 4-7 years of high-level software development and implementation experience.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with and collaborating using development tools such as Gitea, Jira.
- Significant experience with Linux OS environments.
- Experience working in Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Elixir production experience with Phoenix, GraphQL, REST APIs.
- Experience working with front ends written with react.js using GraphQL.
- Container-based development and deployment experience, such as docker, swarm, k8s.
- Familiarity with enterprise authentication mechanisms such as LDAP and OpenID, SSO.
- Strong SQL and database experience, MySQL/MariaDB preferred.
Aqueduct Technologies, Inc. assists customers in finding top talent for their diverse staffing augmentation needs and providing technical solutions including deployment and support of advanced networking, systems, storage, and collaboration solutions to enable better business results. Aqueduct is one of the fastest growing IT services organization in the US, powered by our relentless pursuit of customer satisfaction, corporate culture, and employing the top 10% in the industry.