This is a software development position to work on a project with development in a Web UI, Windows Service, and database environment. Technologies for the most part are Microsoft based with some work being done in NServiceBus and RabbitMQ.
Skills & Experience Required:
* 4+ years of relevant professional experience
* BA/BS Degree
* Working understanding of generally accepted software development methodologies, tools, and techniques
* Must have experience in the following: C#, SQL server, T-SQL, writing queries, data modeling.
* Experience with the following technologies a plus: Microservice Oriented Architecture, ASP MVC, Angular, Typescript, Razor, Unity IoC, Entity Framework
* Prefer a working knowledge of the financial services industry
* RPC and GRPC are nice to haves skill sets and background as well.
* Support the development of applications, which provide essential solutions for clients; may include debugging current systems or programming simple enhancements
* Take ownership of tasks as assigned to ensure successful implementation; get support from experienced Software Engineers as needed
* Work with business representatives and other Developers to understand business requirements and the reasons for them
* Develop detailed specs for straightforward fixes and enhancements that are clearly aligned to system requirements as defined by business representatives and can be easily interpreted by the business representatives and other engineers
* Write code according to specs and maintain continuous integrations and processes
* May maintain databases used for development and testing, depending on the area and technical specialty
* Work with business representatives to understand outcomes of testing phase; identify solutions to resolve basic issues
* Support business representatives and other Developers as needed with implementation and release activities as needed to ensure a successful delivery
* Monitor system-wide tests to continually improve products, services and processes
* Monitor the implementation of system improvements and documents results
411 Business Center Dr, Suite 113 Mount Prospect, IL, 60056Contact