FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
We are looking for capable and talented engineers who are passionate about technology to work on FlexTrade’s OEMS platform, FlexONE, which is our state-of-the-art, fully integrated Order Management System and Execution Management System. This system was built from the ground up starting in 2013.
You will provide leadership in automating existing product development workflows and guide migration of existing deployments to both on-premise and cloud infrastructure. You will be working closely with the development team to establish team best practices for managing infrastructure and deployment processes to support future growth of the product.
You will be expected to:
* Deploy new development tools and infrastructure
* Increase automation and improve development and release processes
* Migrate and manage CI/CD pipelines using GitLab and Jenkins
* Use Kubernetes to deploy and manage Docker containers
* Expand automation of the installation and upkeep of build tools and dependencies
* Maintain and manage scripts for building and deploying development resources
* Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS
* Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins) and source control systems such as git. Experience with GitLab is a plus
* Experience with Kubernetes (or similar) to deploy and manage Docker containers
* Knowledge in various scripting languages such as Python and Bash
* Strong communication skills and ability to explain solutions and processes with team
* More than two years of experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role); experience in software development and infrastructure development is a plus
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a relevant field
**FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.**