Are you passionate about software? Are you constantly pushing yourself to learn new technologies to develop better, faster and more efficient applications? Then CoStar is the place for you. Everyone at CoStar is deeply committed to delivering high-performing applications that change the way our users consume and use commercial real estate data.
CoStar Group is the leading data provider of Multi-residential and Commercial Real Estate data in an industry valued at over $14 trillion dollars. We own and run some of the most highly trafficked sites like Apartments.com , Apartmenfinder.com , Loopnet.com , LandsofAmerica.com , etc. We provide industry professionals and consumers of commercial real estate & apartments with critical knowledge to explore and complete transactions by offering the most comprehensive, timely and standardized information and the right tools to be able to effectively utilize the same. We are growing rapidly and searching for a Software Developer who can take us to the next level.
Are you up for the challenge?
You will be integral in architecting and implementing CoStar Brokerage Applications which is a Web-based platform designed to handle the backend operations specifically for commercial real estate firms.
A solid background of successful development activities on business critical, enterprise-class, multi-tier software products is desired. In addition, applicant must demonstrate excellent problem solving skills and communication skills. This person will work as a key member of a team and be involved in all aspects of designing, developing and supporting web-based software products. He/she will be working collaboratively with Product Management, Quality Assurance and Support/Services teams. Responsibilities
- Develop, debug and support proprietary CoStar Brokerage Applications OutlookSync add-in for Microsoft office.
- Debug and Support CoStar Brokerage Applications emailLinker and Property Dedupe tools.
- Experience on Microsoft Active Server Page technology, legacy ASP, is required.
- Full stack experience, included database schema design, stored procedures and SQL scripts.
- Use C#, ASP.NET, Web API to develop backend services that can be consumed by CoStar Brokerage Applications Clients.
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery, sprint after sprint. Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage and build confidence in CoStar's continuous delivery pipeline.
- Participate on the daily agile stand-up ceremonies.
- Be an effective contributor to CoStar's teams and help the team to get to "done-done" consistently.
- Collaborate on effective development practices and evangelize within and across teams.
- Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that strengthen CoStar's development teams.
- Knowledge on Real Estate terminology is desirable, but not require.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing