Anywhere in the United States. This role is eligible for work-from-home status.
Position Summary : Designs, develops, implements and supports client server-based applications to meet the business needs of Corridor. Works closely with the business leadership to architect and implement custom software solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Consults with uses and technical staff determines needs and design application-based solutions. Capable of suggesting alternate approaches to fulfill user needs.
- Gather/document requirements from business stakeholders
- Develops and maintains documentation of programs, user guides, policies, and procedures. Assists with employee training on newly developed applications.
- Communicates project progress and status to the Team Lead.
- Analyzes and implements application development solutions to meet the business needs using the .Net framework, C#, MS Visual Studio, SQL Server, SSRS, and SSIS.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, debugging applications and creating unit tests.
- Conducts tasks and assignments as directed.
- Must maintain knowledge of current and upcoming technologies
- Conducts code reviews and acts as a resource to others to resolve problems.
- Participates in internal business working sessions, presentations, and meetings.
- Provide After Hours IT Support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures.
Business Ethics - Inspires the trust of others. Keeps commitments. Treats people with respect. Upholds organizational values. Works with integrity and ethically.
Communications Exceptional communication skills. Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
Continuous Learning - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses. Pursues training and development opportunities. Seeks feedback to improve performance. Shares expertise with others. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
Customer Service - Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
Project Management Communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget; coordinates projects; develops project plans; manages project team activities
Strategic Thinking - Adapts strategy to changing conditions. Analyzes market and competition. Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals. Identifies external threats and opportunities. Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses.
Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities. Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Puts success of team above own interests.
Qualifications : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Read, analyze and interpret complex documents. Respond effectively to sensitive inquiries. Write speeches and articles using innovative techniques. Make persuasive presentations on complex topics to management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
Work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- 3-5 years of experience in software development using .NET technologies (C#).
- 3-5 years of experience in SQL development (SQL Server, SSRS, and SSIS).
- Experience gathering and documenting business requirements.
- Experience documenting business process flows.
- Working knowledge of network operating systems.
- Understanding and documentation of end-user needs and requirements.
- Knowledge of relational database design.
Prefer the following Additional Experience:
- SalesForce or Force.com
- Web API
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Certifications in related areas.
Supervisory Responsibilities : No supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment : The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands : The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.