Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Deloitte is looking for a Software Developers to join our team and help accelerate a federal mission client's discovery and delivery of identity and network-based intelligence insights to counter national security threats and malicious actors. The ideal candidate will have experience in strategizing overall build tools and software to facilitate information and data sharing, and advance analytic practices.
Work you'll do
- Support clients with data protection, IoT, and overarching cloud capabilities.
- Implement core and cloud infrastructure security to manage risks and exposure.
- Perform cyber reconnaissance to illuminate a potential attack surface area.
- Provide threat and vulnerability management to federal clients and teams.
- Analyze tactical network architectures and topologies to assess security risks.
- Collaborate with mission customers and analytics team members to drive software development in support to the intelligence cycle.
- Assist in crafting, testing, and recommending scalable, flexible, and resilient designs and implement integrations with a standard platforms in a cloud environment.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Infrastructure is focused on rethinking how security is integrated across modernized infrastructure as cyber threats become more complex. If you're seeking a career implementing, architecting, and-in select cases-handling next generation controls to manage security risks and exposure, then the Cyber Infrastructure team at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Top Secret s ecurity clearance required
- Experience using cyber reconnaissance to support a federal client
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure
- Experience utilizing software asset management
- Minimum 4 years' experience within computer science
- Minimum 4 years' experience with software development supporting IT system development and modernization for a federal client
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity OR willingness to learn cloud native deployment
- Experience with version control solutions (e.g. Git)
- Experience using Jira and Confluence on a daily basis
- Experience with either python OR java
- Strong understanding of DevSecOps and software/application development
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous Security Operations Center experience
- Experience in mobile and endpoint security
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
- Experience with container images (Kubernetes, etc), and SQL and NoSQL stores.
- Meaningful exposure to CI/CD Processes, Docker/Kubernetes, IDEs such as VS Code and NoSQL/Document DBs