We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer with our industry-leading client in American Fork, UT. Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the technical specification, development and documentation of systems utilized by Certiport customers and partners
- Responsible for adhering to company practices throughout the software development process
- Play an integral role on the assigned project team(s) and is responsible to the team and the project manager for successful completion of assigned work
- Key accountability revolves around following the Certiport process for software development and meeting delivery dates and quality standards
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent science preferred, but combined experience and skills will be considered
- Object-oriented development experience is required
- 3+ years of experience developing Windows solutions using Microsoft technologies is required
- 3+ years of experience with .NET development - C# is required
- Cloud, Microsoft Azure development experience preferred
- REST services experience required
- Azure DevOps or Team Foundation Server experience preferred
- UI/UX experience and skills are a plus
- Agile process experience preferred
Job ID: 338145About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!