At Entertainment Partners we help to power Oscar-winning films, Emmy-winning shows, and Clio-winning commercials. Feel the satisfaction of doing work that directly impacts the most exciting industry in the world while fostering a work environment with the nimbleness of a start-up but the stability of a blue chip. EP is poised to redefine and evolve the back-office processes of the entertainment community with security at the core of what we do.
Are you looking for the next opportunity to revolutionize an industry? If so....
We are looking for a Software Developer who will work within a cross-functional agile team to design, implement, maintain, and monitor software relating to business needs. The individual will work closely with their development manager, team lead and associated team members.
• Design and develop services that apply dynamic business rules to large datasets
• Design and develop client-server based applications using C/C
• Design and develop web-based applications using JSF and Spring, with an emphasis on testability, maintainability and user experience (UX) design
• Apply agile practices and automation to maximize quality and team productivity -- continuous integration, automated testing, one-click deployment, real-time monitoring, and a DevOps culture.
• Work with product owners to understand the business goals behind the detailed requirements and user stories
• Support and promote department executive in various initiatives, policies and procedures
JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
• Minimum 5 years hands-on experience developing with C/C
• Experience developing in Java, JEE and Spring
• Experience with JSF 2
• Experience with JMS / messaging solutions
• Experience securing access to confidential data in distributed systems
• Hibernate, Spring Data JPA
• Enterprise Service Bus (preferably Mule ESB)
• Passion for the field demonstrated by side projects and/or contributions to open source