Detailed Job Description:
1. Create various web and desktop scripts for the applications using load runner, JMeter and NeoLoad, enhanced and modified the scripts according to the test case scenarios.
2. Involving in Workload model designing as per the client given SLA and performance metrics.
3. Create web virtual users in virtual user generator and design scenarios to meet the load testing requirements in controller machine, worked extensively on virtual user generator and controller.
4. Modified and enhanced the scripts by writing custom C functions, inserting various transactions and rendezvous points, parameterizing and correlating dynamic data, creating image and text verification check points for multiple users and enhancing them according to the test cases.
5. Working extensively with load runner controller and Jmeter to create scenarios for different load tests like average, peak and endurance tests, stress test and performance test.
6. Using performance monitors and load runner graphs to analyze the results with the help of monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Splunk and New Relic.
7. Monitoring different graphs like transaction response time and analyzing server performance status, hits per second, throughput, windows resources, and database Server Resources etc.
8. Analyzing the load runner results to measure the average CPU usage, response time and transactions per second.