Title: Software Developer
Location: Springfield, OR
Job #: DE72036767 Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Software Developer with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems. Design solutions to process data and provide integration with other systems or applications
- Assess user requirements and provide input to departments and other IT staff to improve customer experience
- Proactively identify, diagnose, and resolve potential and evident system problems
- Top-level escalation for troubleshooting support to other staff members
- Design and apply new methods and procedures
- Develop and test systems, programs, workflows, reports, and databases
- Prepare systems specifications, project plans, and other internal documents
- Ensure users and partners understand nature of work being performed, as well as timeframes and milestones
- Depending on focus, maintain and enhance existing functionality by working with internal and external users to develop new features or install new versions of vendor software and perform unit, system, and integrated tests.
- Ability to work in an Agile Software environment, both independently and as part of a development team, as necessary for assigned project work
- Develop and maintain metrics to provide visibility to system functions and company operational data
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or closely related field required
- 2+ years of real-world systems development and analysis in a business environment required
- Deep understanding and knowledge related to process planning, requirements gathering, technical design, content management, and workflows required.
- Technical and analytical background with advanced debugging and troubleshooting skills required
- Advanced experience with databases, ETL, and SQL stored procedures as well as creating and maintaining detailed technical documentation required.
- Additional desired experience includes: Enterprise Architecture, Real Time Services, Business Analysis, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Master Data Management, Tableau and/or Power BI, User Interface Design
- Programming in VB.NET, Agile and health insurance industry experience a plus
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs