SailPoint IIQ Consultant
QualificationsA minimum of 3 years' current SailPoint implementation experience.
- At least 3 years of Java programming experience
- Experience deploying SailPoint IdentityIQ, in complex and diverse customer environments on multiple types of application servers and operating systems, preferably including Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, IBM Websphere, Windows, and Linux.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Information Security, Identity & Access Management (IAM), and SailPoint technologies.
- Proven IAM experience.
- Experience working with multiple IAM-related technologies, such as Active Directory, LDAP, HRMS, DBMS, and SaaS applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate technical details in a clear, understandable manner to multiple levels of an organization.
- Customer-focused with a strong interest in client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or related area of study; or 8 or more years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform confidently and authoritatively in the role of SailPoint Consultant on all SailPoint-related technologies from a deployment perspective.
- Act as lead or supporting deployment engineer on SailPoint deployment projects.
- Provide SailPoint-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities.
- Perform the following SailPoint deployment related activities on projects (including but not limited to):
- Ensure requirements gathered, processes defined, and use cases documented are implemented in an out of the box configuration vs. customization as much as possible
- Experience with Lifecycle Manager as well Compliance Manager
- Participate in all SailPoint deployment activities – connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, third party system integration, plugin development, custom connector development
- Participate in and/or Lead User Acceptance Testing bug-related re-engineering efforts
- Design, implement, and educate on SailPoint build processes, code migration, and source control use
- Provide knowledge transfer and post production support activities, as necessary