We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer Lead to lead a Digital Subscription Development team for a innovation-focused, product-driven, technology hub in downtown Raleigh.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- Structured design and development in a service oriented architecture
- Design and development of unit test modules
- Peer code reviews
- Creation of documentation for both developer and end-user consumption
- Providing training to other developers and customer service personnel
- After hours availability for emergency issues.
- 4-6 years of professional programming experience
- At least 2 years in any of the aforementioned areas of expertise
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary agile team
- Enterprise scale software development
- Experience with a revision control system (e. g. GIT, Subversion)
- Modern software design patterns; development in a team environment
- Solid knowledge of Unix or Linux, the command-line, scripting, configuration and administration
- Customer service skills
- GoLang and Node.js, highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, electrical or computer engineering, physics, or mathematics
- Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- User Registration and paywall systems
- System integrations
- REST API structure and usage
- Test driven development, unit tests, test automation
- Web Services in a Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with Web Servers (NGINX, Apache, etc)
Job ID: 346271About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!